Greetings & Salutations one and all. As thanksgiving approaches us so does the end of our contest for a $100.00 gift certificate for famous-smoke.com. If you have not done so yet, make sure you Enter To Win!
Oliva has a few gift boxes out for the holiday season one of which is the series V. This gift sets comes with 2 diademas that are not made anywhere else but for the gift set. If you are a fan of the Oliva V be sure to put these on your wish list.
This past week Altadis and Tatuaje have settled their lawsuit and I hearby lift my ban of Altadis smokes 🙂
The Sunday Links
- Casas Fumando has a review of the Liga Privada T-52 from Drew Estate.
- Matt’s Cigar Journal has a review of the Camacho Connecticut.
- Puffing Cigars gives is their take on the CAO Gold Vintage.
- The Friday Cigar gives us a review of the Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109 Mexico Region Edition 2007.
- Tom’s Cigars a self described Rocky Patel Fanboi gives us a review of the Rocky Patel 2009 Autumn Collection