As I sit here ready to write my Sunday Links entry i just lit up an Anejo #48 and as I just spoke with fellow cigar enthusiast @baboruger on twitter we both agree that this years Anejo release is pretty special. Although I have had some draw issues, the cigar has been better then recent years.
Yesterday I was on the radio, my first ever cigar interview on the air. I’ve been on the radio on the past as a college DJ back in the day, my friends radio station had me in studio hanging out once and we got into a discussion on new wave music which was awkward as I am a metal head. But my time spent yesterday on The Cigar Authority was a lot of fun and I hope to do it again. In two weeks I will also be a guest on a show hosted by @mallikarjunan
I think I will continue the Sunday Links, Twitter style. Now I know a lot of people cringe at the though of twitter, but there is an outstanding cigar community present on twitter from manufacturers to bloggers to fellow cigar enthusiasts and it is a great place to get information and it keeps me sane most of the time.
The Sunday Links-
- @chiefhava and @smokeadrians have launched @cromagnoncigar a joint venture that has created a buzz in a short time. @doc_stogiefresh has a review up of the cigar on his latest podcast.
- @thecigarfeed took the time to talk with @padillacigars about the state of his brand.
- @mattmoronna is in the process of launching his website named, Cigar Porn.
- @smoke_celluloid has a blog in which she examines the Cigar-Subculture through photography.
- This week @ajfcigars (AJ Fernandez Cigars) joined the twitter community. Earlier this month @dmjones1009 reviewed the San Lotano Maduro by AJ Fernandez.