Good afternoon everyone. Today I wanted to bring to you the hottest cigar news of the Internet. Here we go:
- Looks like Cuban Crafters has a voyeuristic web cam of their rollers. I think it’s a good idea but it kinda looks like a convenience store cam. You can sometimes see customers stroll through. The lector’s view is here and the star roller’s view is here.
- Jerry Weinberger, a professor of political science at Michigan State University living in Washington DC, writes a wonderful essay about smoking a fine cigar.
- Don Pepin has News! Cigar Aficionado reports that Don Pepin Garcia is having size issues, but in a good way.
- This is too much! Even private clubs are feeling the crackdown of anti-tobacco legislation. This has to stop! It’s a hefty club though – here’s a pic:
- Looks like Arizonians love Cigars as much as they hate illegal aliens. A new exclusive private cigar club opens up in Scottsdale.