Sunday Links & The 7 Signs of the Apocalypse
Time to play conspiracy theory… With an increase of devastation around us I decided to look into the 7 signs of the Apocalypse. What I found surprised me, since I do not believe in any of this.
- False Prophets. There are now a ton of groups like those at Waco a few years back. Sure they have existed for a long time, but they fit into the first sign. The most recent one to get significant coverage is Family Radios Planet Caravan who predict the world will end May 21st, 2011.
- Conflict & War. This one is fairly easy to see with all the unrest in the world. There is conflict in America, in the state of Wisconsin and other states will soon follow suit as they continue to try and bust the Unions. Then you have the middle east with unrest in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Saudia Arabia and more. Then you have the war in Iraq, and some civil wars in Africa.
- Famine. There is no question that there are issues of famine in the world. Countries like Niger, Chad, Sudan and Ethiopia have long standing hunger issues. One can even make an argument to include America in this statement as in 2008, 7 million people died due to famine.
- Widespread Death. With earthquakes in Japan, Haiti and Chili widespread death has happened across the planet. However, it isn’t just about humans. It’s about animals too, and it still happens as Millions of Anchovies died just south of Los Angeles a few days ago.
- Mass Murder of Martyrs. There are a few ways to look at this. Are those in Libya martyrs? The Taliban considers dying for there cause martyrdom, but there have been no mass murders of Martyrs in other religions.
- Earthquakes, Darkness & Red Moon. The earthquakes are easy to see here, in the last year we have had Chile, Haiti, and Japan. There was a red moon on December 21th 2010 as it underwent a lunar eclipse and it happened on the darkest night of the year aka the winter solstice for the first time in 372 years.
- Calm Silence. I can’t explain this one, but you can argue the first 6 signs have happened and it is only a matter of time til this one is revealed. That is if you believe in this sort of thing…
Life is too short to smoke bad cigars, so here are the Sunday Links…
- Ben from Nice Tight Ash reviews the Viaje Exclusivo Tower Cigars 45th Anniversary cigar.
- Brian from Stogie Review smokes Bull’s Blood; J. Fuego Sangre Del Toro.
- Smoking Stogie reviews the Viaje Exclusivo Corona Gorda