So this past week was an eclectic mix of weather, with snow on Thursday and 62 degrees and sunny today, Sunday. Hopefully spring is here to stay, and as I look at the five day forecast, I see upper 50s and low 60s for NYC. This is the perfect time of year to visit your local Brick & Mortar and stock up on cigars. In fact if you live near Garden City, Long Island take a ride out to Tobacco Plaza for the March Madness final, get deals on Alec Bradley, and enjoy some good food and great company. Tobacco Plaza is located at, 218 Lakeville Road, Great Neck, NY 11020. As of now I plan to be there as well so I look forward to seeing you!
The Sunday Links:
- Cigar In Hand has a pre-release review of the Tatuaje Invisible Man, or was it April Fools Day?
- Cigar Inspector goes inside the Candela War with a side by side review of illusione and Viaje.
- Casas Fumando smokes a EP Carrillo New Wave Connecticut.
- Cigar Photo has a nice review and some great photos of the La Aurora Preferido.
- Smoking Stogie lights up a San Lotano Habano.
Until next time, may your lighter always light, and your cigar always burn true.