La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate, S.A.
According to Drew Estate,
Undercrown is a liga blended on our factory floor by the best of our Liga Privada torcedores for themselves due to our request that they smoke less of the cigars they were crafting. Incorporating many of the same rare tobaccos, but of different vintages and primings, the cigar they created was no mere replacement. Earthy, creamy, spicy with a delicious black tobacco sweet finish, Undercrown is an exceptional smoking experience of uncompromising quality and flavor that deserves to be smoked by all.
Capa: Otapan Negro Último Corte
Capote: T52 Connecticut River Valley Stalk Cut & Cured Habano
Tripa: Select Brazilian Mata Fina and Nicaraguan Cuban Seed
Strength: Medium to Medium-Full
Packaging: 25-ct Display Cabinet BN Boxes
Taste Profile: Lush, smooth and creamy with a natural inherent sweetness.
Cigar Style: Refined and balance with excellent depth for the smoker.
- Robusto 5 x 50 ($7.45 MSRP)
- Gran Toro 6 x 52 ($7.95 MSRP)
- Belicoso 6 x 52 ($8.45 MSRP)
- Corona Doble 7 x 54 ($8.95 MSRP)
- Gordito 6 x 60 ($9.95 MSRP)
- The Undercrown blend was originally created by our torcedors for themselves to smoke in Nicaragua – their own “liga privada.”
- The capa is a unique strain of San Andreas Negro maduro seed grown exclusively for us whose harvest is intentionally delayed by 4+ weeks to allow for additional field and sun time resulting in a higher natural sugar content and a richer, creamier flavor.
- “Otapan” is the name of the vega on which it is grown and “Último Corte” translates to “last cut”; a reference to its delayed harvesting.