Cigar Aficionado’s NYC Big Smoke is taking place this Thursday, November 29th 2012, at Pier 94 in New York City. Afterwards attendees of the big smoke usually make their way to an after party hosted at one of the city’s many other cigar friendly venues. One such venue is Cigar Inn @Cigarinn, a staple in the Manhattan cigar scene.
Cigar Inn has two locations in Manhattan, they are located on 1016 2nd Avenue, and 1314 1st Avenue. The Big Smoke after party takes place at the 2nd Avenue location at their Cigar Aficionado smoking lounge and has started to become a bit of a tradition over the years. Often it is attended by several Industry heads from major companies such as Alec Bradley, Fuente, Padron, and many others.
What you need to know:
- The after party is at the 2nd Avenue Cigar Inn location which is in-between East 53rd and East 54th street.
- It starts immediately after the Big Smoke ends and lasts till around 2 or 3 in the morning
- There is no price of admission
- BYOB but there will be adult beverages available free of charge
- Music by D.J. Don Cerati
- You can smoke the cigars from the Big Smoke without having to pay a cutting fee, but their Humidor will still be open and cigars will still be for sale.
The Cigar Inn after party is not only a good chance to talk with other cigar lovers and cigar industry people, but also a chance to party with them a bit. It is always a huge hit and everyone is invited! www.cigarinn.com